Live life,eat candy;)

Live,love,drink milk






Save

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Predict...

Authors Note: I am writing a prediction on what I think will happen next in the book "Speak".

Speak is a thrilling,, page turning book that I am half way into. It keeps me guessing on what will happen next, and wondering what the character is feeling like. Melinda was once king of the hill but one summer night, right before high school started, all the future "high schoolers" were partying and the party got a tiny bit out of hand with some drinking. Melinda did the right thing and busted the party by calling the cops. Now it's Melinda against the world, and Melinda's "Best friends" are all against Melinda.

 My first prediction is that at the end of the book The people in the school will naturally will realize that Melinda did the right thing. Why I think this is because people get in fights all the time, and then they realize they're meant together and then make up.  "There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will", this quote helped me improved my belief in this prediction, and I just thought I would shared it with you:).

Now life can go two different ways depending on how society depends it on. If  Melinda's friends don't forgive her, Melinda might come out depressed. I realize that Melinda is a very strong independent person but every one has a soft spot, and when that gets violated, everyone becomes someone their not. Why I think this is because everyone needs a good friend to fall back on, or a lover to make you laugh. If everyone still hates Melinda, most likely will become depressed and could possibly kill herself, but only pages can tell.

I realize that these two predictions are well unbelievably different, but it all depends on how Melinda's friends react, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment