Live life,eat candy;)

Live,love,drink milk






Save

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thank you ma'm

Authors Note: This is my prediction on what the young boy did after he visited the ladies house in the Short Story "Thank You Ma'am" by Langston Hughes.

I predict that because of the fact what the woman  did, (give him 10 bucks and a meal), the boy will realize that just because I have no money or food, I can grow into a generous young man. I also think he will become more trustworthy because if people trust him he could get more things.

Adding to that I believe that the boy will try and get out of the ghetto and go to school, get a job, go to college,  and have a family.  I predict this because of what the woman did, he can realize not every one is mean to the world and everyone deserves a second chance. From reading this now II know that I should give people a second chance because if I don't I would just be judging from my life from right and wrong.

1 comment:

  1. You have a good straight to the point about what you think his life will be like after meeting this women, and it's in realistic context as well.

    ReplyDelete